Wednesday, March 5, 2008

with out a sweater.

with out a sweater.
9/18/06

with every word said
i believed it true
with every action
i became more intune
without a chance.
the cold air hits me
and i button my sweater
but im still cold
so i walk...

everything is passing
slow..
with out a chance i trip
and fall..
i lay on the ground
with no where to go
but here..

my heads against the pavement
and the world around me
with no one to help me up
my sweaters ripped
and im even colder.

reality gave me whip flash
no longer able to understand..
the one emotion i never knew
so here i sit
screaming inside.
until my voice disappears
along with everything else.

with every word said
i believed you
with every action
i loved you more
with out a chance
it ended
and now im cold.
without a sweater.

-Crystal

No comments: