Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Trapped.

Trapped

everything gone now
whats there to do?
how can i feel like this
nothing to prove

i am punished daily
by constant struggles
that keep me down
and never let me fly away

take me away
untouchable distance
a plane ticket
something
i will not resist it.

trapped in my own world
never reaching beyond the limit
now I'm stuck in this world
and i don't fit in it

everything goes wrong
at the wrong time
something i don't understand
not his, not hers not anyones
but mine.

come into the depth of my identity
and take a walk
digest the constant put down remarks
feel the hurt i feel,
with out ever saying a word, i never talk.
i'll never talk.

a nightmare stares me in the eyes
except it is no fantasy
i wont be looked at the same
put to shame
everything goes wrong.
fuck it, this shits lame.

its hard to breathe here
suffocating
trapped in a cage
bite my tounge
filled with rage
ready to snap
trapped.

No comments: