Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Untitled Thoughts.

Untitled Thoughts

whats left of me
right by me
aside of me
inside of me
above me..

help me again
i cant see the end
of the right road
that i missed..

in circles i fell
around and around
a blind drunken dizziness..
falling..

but i didnt hit the ground
the ground hit me
harder then i thought
harder then it felt

whats left now
how do i hold my head up
when my neck is broken
from the pain you threw at me
like a brick through the air

i feel alone now
with nothing to live for
nothing to be proud of
except the memory of you...
smiling at me
playing with my hair
pretending to care

whats it worth anyways?
nothing to be said or to say
live tomorrow
as if it was today
in the end, everyone has to pay
what goes around comes around
so take a sip of that and drown.

goodbye to your laughter, and silly melodramatic sense
a rotten way of seeing me, the way you think is bent.
how can i just be another person
when you are the only person

maybe you know something i don't
I'm just tired
of pretending not to know,
that you just don't care

No comments: