Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Living.

Living.

The overwhelming cynicism of your laugh.
the speechless gesture of your kiss.
the rude way you care
it isn't enough.

With a simple wish that comes from the depths of my mind.
and my heart
left laughing at the emptiness of your remark
i think of you from the moment i woke up
until things get dark.

I'm tranquil all day
express my thoughts in this way
my poem
to you
my words
about you.

hold me in my dreams
thats all i have
real life is arctic
freezing in the responsibility
to impress
society.

fuck that.
look at me.
i have too much to care
far too much to care
I'm now in a neutral territory
a respiration of my infidelity...
to myself. and no one else.


so kiss me good night and tuck me in
but not too tight
cuz i may run away.
far away
just let me stay for a while
and when i leave
don't long for my return

the alleyway of life will lead me in directions
of the world that is uncertainly respected
by me.
and by me
is all that matters
because the words about me by you.
only matter to some
but to me
they don't.

No comments: