Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Low.

Low.

Frozen in the walls of nothing
a deep breath, constantly choking
the only source of liquid is my tears
reduced my self-confidence, to fear.

Caught between money and time
surrounded with pain and lies.
my mind is trapped
and my body is outside.

i was on top of the mountain
with my hand in my pocket
last thing i can say
is life is kind of like a rocket

a flame of heat can set it off
and when its gone it blows up
the pieces eventually hit the ground
left to be picked up, and found.
eventually gone.

there has to be an easier way
to live life day by day
to remember yesterday
dream tomorrow
and live today.
a phrase i read,
and now like to say.

constant struggle, filled with stress
you will never receive my best
laughing to kill the feeling
that I'm so low,
its hard to get much less.
nows a good time to let
my life....begin healing.

3/4/06

No comments: