Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Patience

Patience.

secluded in the depths of my morality
reaching strong, pulling through me
a lonely minute ticks away
as the silence screams

a misunderstood word
turned ugly
looked away as soon as i saw you
i get the clue

pressure suffocates my heart
in a envious battle
turn to smokin weed
maybe even hittin a bottle

feelings twisting, turning inside of me
like a chorus of pissed off honey bee's
a brutal attack during a daydream
woke up to feeling nothing
everything isn't how it seems

lies hid behind your cheap smile
but hid well
i think you captivate me
with your silence
yet ill still never turn down a kiss

a lonely walk i go
just me myself.. my feet move slow
with a unmotivated obligation
alone again
gained only experience
and a little more patience

No comments: