Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Embedded Soul

Embedded Soul

The sky is filled with remorse
for the wasted time
i have nothing to say
the words don't seem to rhyme.

i loved with all i had
but it wasn't enough
i'm not enough
i'll never be
what you want.

sick of the fights
sick of the hurt
sick of the hate
you fill me with

i thought forever
would happen
but i realize
there is no forever
never.

im crying
shouting for help
my soul is drowning
everything i thought
i never felt

i'm lost in this crazy world
not knowing where im headed
but i do know one thing
this love i had
will always be embeded
in my soul

it may have ended
but my love never will
im at war with myself
getting ready for my next kill.

my breath is getting shorter
my soul is getting hurt
i lost myself
along the road i led

the next step is to find myself
in this battlefield of love
i need to let go
and learn what i don't know.
i don't have much time
so it starts now
with out you.

12/12/07
-Ginnies

No comments: