Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Nothing More.

Nothing more.


Led on once again
left to being just friends
a undecided feeling
worked its way through
to make me believe
well..i really like you..

how does it never work
when there is nothing i can do
all i really wanted
is you.

I'm the best you will ever find
thanks for fucking with my mind.
look around, we were one of a kind.
now the "we" is left behind..

you made me laugh
and i made you smile
i saw myself with you for a while.
but its ok, options will proceed.
when you find a better girl..
thats the day rocks will bleed.

so take your bullshit
and shove it good
i wont deal with this
its gone a little far
you hurt me
when i promised i wouldn't let you
i don't know why I'm hurt
but its true.

i don't know why i wrote this
or why i even care this much
but i really did like you
so good job to "us" for fucking it up.

No comments: