Monday, February 1, 2010

My Love Grows

My Love Grows
2-1-10

The world spins in a strange rotation
the life i live is suffocating.
The greenery will grow,
no hesitation
growing up is broken
in this generation.
The wind will blow in every season,
my love will grow with out explanation or reason.
Love will find me least expecting,
finding my love who won't forget me.
This life i live is temporary.
When I'm gone the world will continue spinning.
The grass will grow over my grave stone,
but mark my words,
my name will not go unknown,
As i said,the world spins in a strange rotation
this i life i live is suffocating
with the love i share
comes a relieving breath of fresh air
with the love i am given
comes a path
undiscovered
and not forbidden
not over done
the love i give to someone else will be passed,
for many years to come.
C. MacGinnis

No comments: