Friday, February 12, 2010

Loneliness Murdered my Consideration

Loneliness Murdered my Consideration

Consideration is the culprit
a demon in itself
starts off nice and pretty
then forces you to live
in your self made hell.

Always someones scape goat
never asking questions
always the one opening eyes
but never mentioned.
She always let's it go.

Loneliness is a murderer
no other choice
everyone keeps hurting her.

Loneliness murders consideration
and i am ready to start this calculation.
Ready for the blood fest of these emotions.
Over being the fool behind this manipulation..
all i can do is MAKE people loathe me.
for my own protection.

So where-ever you are, whatever you feel
where-ever your going, whatever you think is real.
is tired on my mind,
I am not considering another thing you do, any other time.
To me now, consideration is a crime, and loneliness is bright.
So the path ill continue, what seems to be right.
I'll walk this shallow road, into the unforgiving darkness of night.
2/12/10
C.MacGinnis

No comments: