Monday, February 1, 2010

My Dear Friend

My Dear Friend.
1/14/10

Please dear friend rely upon my energy
see past the person you used to be
wasting all that time being angry
losing the days that pass us by
can't seem to get it right.
Open up your eyes
regain your sight dear friend,
although this world is ugly,
you my dear friend are beautiful.
Don't give up on your dreams now,
I'll help you fight.
Let me catch you when you feel defeated.
One day, unknown when,
I'll need you there my dear friend,
your hand I'll ask a lend,
your face will warm my heart,
as i hope mine does for you,
knowing someone is there,
in this dangerous world,
knowing we're not alone,
you being there for me will never leave me,
So when i ask you to rely upon our kindred energy
allow your self to believe,
i will be strong for you dear friend,
and you be strong for me.
-C. MacGinnis

No comments: