Monday, March 22, 2010

A verse i search


A verse I search

Hypnotize this anxious tired mind, find me asleep in a corner of time, left with no one to listen to my cry, founded my solace on a dark hazy night, right in the thought, wrong in the crime, fought for my justice, leaving everyone behind. Asleep in the sunshine, awake in the night, i feel this world here doesn't fit me quite right...reach for a hand, alone in near sight, caressing my arm, tensing up for whats right..no wonder this world can't seem to work right,no wonder these peoples live their lives in fright, fright of the worries of life's wondrous battles, worried of people, and small things that don't ever matter, worried of what he thinks or she thinks of you, when all that really matters is the knowledge you use...constantly worried of your past and your senses, you never see past the wounded fences, easy you say, easy you think, how about i thought there was more, there than i thought you would think...find me some substance to take me away, from these games, that make me tired to t hink that you take time to play..i am not done being that woman who knows where she stands, i am kicking you over, with a blindfold not using my hands. Good bye is a sweet sorrow we all must endure, but the way you did me like this, is a disease you inflicted i will never get cured. Loyal to all, is my demeanor, being your fool is far from my agenda, find me a option of forgetting your name, and that's the verse I'll sing again and again.


-C.MacGinnis
3/23/10

No comments: