Monday, March 22, 2010

Drowned this friendship.

My eyes saw it all
tears needed to fall
keep your fake friendship far.
too many scars.

The go to girl
the one who has what you need
for the time being
the one who has a heart
of giving..

take advantage of me,
i let you do it for a while
then i realized your as hopeless
as a small child
who depends on someone to hold
their hand crossing the road..
except the cross is 100 miles.

i refuse to be your burden
refuse to let you make a fool of me
i refuse to let you trap me with your needs
breaking these ropes
screw you, i am free of your fake friendship.
you never provided care, or help for me.

Ill bury it once and for all
and when you realize what you just lost
don't come crawling back to me
i am no longer your go-to girl
i am no longer your mat to walk all over
i am no longer a friend to call your own
took advantage of my consideration
watch me hold this under
watch this friendship drown by my hands..
and your actions.

3/22/10

1 comment:

ash said...

watch this friendship drown by my hands..
and your actions.



what a beautiful line.